Welcome Vinod

Jaz-Michael King

Jan 8, 2021, 9:55:53 AMJan 8
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
I think that's you, let us know if you need access to Bitbucket etc. If you have a Google account you can join us in chat - shoot me a Google account you'd like to use.

Cheers,

Jaz

--
Jaz-Michael King
Chief Technology Officer

Jacob, Vinod A

Jan 8, 2021, 10:45:37 AMJan 8
to Jaz-Michael King, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

Good Morning Jaz,

I have a Google Account created with this very email – will that work?

I have already created a BitBucket account and cloned the repository – is that enough?

If not – then please give me access to the actual repository

One question – will there separate groups for the different EMRs?

Thanks and have a good weekend

Vinod Jacob, SA

Report Writer

Cell: (914) 268-1879

Jan 8, 2021, 11:48:29 AMJan 8
to Jacob, Vinod A, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
Invited to chat, and Collin will follow up with the details on the repo

Generally no on the groups, we are thinking all hands on deck, one repo for everything, that way we can stick to our respective corners but maybe learn/steal/share from others

Jaz

Gregory Briddick, Jr.

Jan 8, 2021, 12:23:00 PMJan 8
to Jaz-Michael King, Jacob, Vinod A, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
I would agree that keeping all of the EHRs in one place is best. Much of the code should be re-usable between EHRs, especially since most EHRs are on one of three different RDBMS.

Sent from my iPhone

Jaz-Michael King

Jan 8, 2021, 1:12:28 PMJan 8
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Gregory Briddick, Jr., vja...@northwell.edu, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Jaz-Michael King
> since most EHRs are on one of three different RDBMS.

  I'm guessing Oracle, MS SQL Server, and... Postgres?

Gregory Briddick, Jr.

Jan 8, 2021, 1:16:11 PMJan 8
to Jaz-Michael King, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, vja...@northwell.edu, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Jaz-Michael King
Mumps (or it’s derivatives) is the third largest share. Mumps is the underlying RDBMS for Meditech and Epic’s Chronicals DB (Cache is a derivative of Mumps).

Jan 8, 2021, 1:19:52 PMJan 8
to Jaz-Michael King, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, vja...@northwell.edu, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Jaz-Michael King
Sorry. To clarify.  Mumps isn’t a RDBMS, it’s a hierarchal DB.

Jan 8, 2021, 1:46:56 PMJan 8
to Jaz-Michael King, Gregory Briddick, Jr., ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

But do users have access to the MUMPS Structure??

That is why Meditech gives to the SQL Server Data Repository -  correct?

Vinod Jacob, SA

Report Writer

Cell: (914) 268-1879

Jan 8, 2021, 1:56:04 PMJan 8
to Jacob, Vinod A, Jaz-Michael King, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
I can’t speak directly for Meditech processes, but I believe one of my contacts had access to the MUMPS structures. The SQL Server Data Repository I believe is the equivalent of Epic’s Clarity DB, where they ETL clinical data into a Relational structure. What I don’t know is if the Meditech SQL DB is aggregated or not.

Jan 8, 2021, 1:59:52 PMJan 8
to Gregory Briddick, Jr., Jaz-Michael King, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

I don’t think that it is aggregated.

Thanks,

Vinod Jacob, SA

Report Writer