Error in Testing Portal

Gurley, Alexandra

Jul 29, 2021, 5:20:36 PM7/29/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Gregory J. Briddick, Jalon, Hillary, Chrostowski, Chris

Hello,

Is anyone else receiving the following error in the testing portal?

Thank you,

Alexandra Gurley (Senior Consultant)

Epic Report Developer

NYC Health + Hospitals

7 Hanover Square, 5th Floor

(619) 380-4109

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.

Gregory Briddick, Jr.

Jul 30, 2021, 9:26:49 AM7/30/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Gurley, Alexandra, Gregory J. Briddick, Jalon, Hillary, Chrostowski, Chris
I haven't seen this error.  I wonder if you have any special characters or SQL injection characters which could be causing the errors when uploading the file.  I have never seen this error before, and I have uploaded dozens of files as we went through the process.