Re: [ny-sepsis-ehr] Abridged summary of ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss@cloud.ipro.org - 6 updates in 1 topic

Melissa Armao

Oct 20, 2021, 9:02:57 AM10/20/21
to ny-sepsis-...@cloud.ipro.org
Are we still on monthly meetings, or are we back to weekly again?

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:40 AM <ny-sepsis-...@cloud.ipro.org> wrote:
Jay Goldstein <JGold...@maimonidesmed.org>: Oct 06 01:02PM

If yes, can you please email to me a link?

Thanks,

--Jay
...more
"Gregory Briddick, Jr." <gbri...@gmail.com>: Oct 06 06:07AM -0700

*Sepsis @ IPRO is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting. *

Occurs the first Wednesday of every month effective Wednesday, June 2, 2021
from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-04:00) ...more
"Sebastian, Leslie" <SEBA...@nychhc.org>: Oct 06 01:07PM

Please send me the link as well
Thanks,
Leslie