Test File

Renee Raineri

Jul 23, 2021, 1:25:59 PM7/23/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
Hello--
When submitting a txt test file we are receiving "Not a valid upload", with no further information. We are not sure what the issue is.
Does anyone have a successful test file they would be willing to share?
We are not sure where to begin troubleshooting....
Thanks in advance!
Renee Raineri

Collin York

Jul 23, 2021, 2:35:21 PM7/23/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, renee....@gmail.com
Good afternoon, this error is most likely related to special encoded characters, the site requires that the file be encoded in ASCII more times then not we fine that when this error occurs the files are encoded with UTF-8 encoding. I hope this helps.