organ_dysfunc_hematologic element

Melissa Armao

Jul 7, 2021, 10:32:47 AM7/7/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
This element is not in the submission template, but is marked as mandatory in the dictionary.  I am putting it between organ_dysfunc_cns, and ,organ_dysfunc_hepatic.

If this is not the appropriate location for this field, or if I should leave it out, please advise!

Best,

Melissa

Gregory Briddick, Jr.

Jul 7, 2021, 3:47:45 PM7/7/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, asideo...@gmail.com
Melissa,
       The Organ_dysfunction_hematologic element is in the template file....

"organ_dysfunc_cardiovascular";"organ_dysfunc_cns";"organ_dysfunc_hematologic";"organ_dysfunc_hepatic";"organ_dysfunc_renal";"organ_dysfunc_respiratory";"platelets_1";"platelets_2";

Looks like you found the correct position on your own.  :-)