Cerner - Temperature format

Karen Armada

Apr 28, 2021, 10:29:57 AM4/28/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
Hi All,

My name is Karen Armada from Westchester Medical Center. Currently our system formats temperature in Celsius. When we convert it in our report to Fahrenheit, we have 2 decimal places. When formatting it down to 1 decimal place, would we truncate the number or round up? The data dictionary only specifies that the temp should be in one decimal place.

Thanks!

Nikolas Matthes

Apr 29, 2021, 10:58:45 AM4/29/21
to Karen Armada, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

Hi Karen,

thanks for posting the question to Google groups. Yes, I would round up or down to 1decimal place.

All the best

The Sepsis Team