STRUUID not working

1 view

s.ar...@geophy.com

Dec 6, 2016, 9:18:25 AM12/6/16
to Stardog
Hi all, the query below is giving an error.

select (STRUUID() as ?ee) where {?s a ?o }

it does work on other triple stores. I believe is a bug.

could anyone check if there is any misspelling?

Best,

--------------

Error!

Parse error on line 6:
...chema#>select (STRUUID() as ?ee) where
---------------------^
Expecting '(', got 'FUNC_ARITY0'

Stephen Nowell

Dec 6, 2016, 9:23:31 AM12/6/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

Which version of Stardog are you attempting to run this query on? Are you running via the CLI, web console, or Java/Clojure/JS APIs?

Cheers,
Stephen
--
-- --

Zachary Whitley

Stephen Nowell

Dec 6, 2016, 10:21:23 AM12/6/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

Thanks Zach, you are correct. There is an existing bug in the webconsole with STRUUID(). A workaround for it is simply to use STR(UUID()). The CLI and other APIs are not affected.

Cheers,
Stephen
-- -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the C&P "Stardog" group. To post to this group, send email to sta...@clarkparsia.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to stardog+u...@clarkparsia.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/clarkparsia.com/group/stardog?hl=en

Zachary Whitley

Dec 6, 2016, 10:31:51 AM12/6/16
to Stardog
STRUUID() strips the urn:uuid so I believe it would need to be REPLACE(STR(UUID()), "urn:uuid:", "")  for a workaround.