query result

rasha fawzy

May 23, 2015, 6:13:01 AM5/23/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
hi,

I have an ontology that contains swrl rules. I tried to make inference by executing the following SPARQL query on the cli :

./bin/stardog query "ontolocatedrules;reasoning=true" "PREFIX LingOnto: <http://www.lsis.org/LingOnto/LingOnto.owl#> SELECT ?a ?c  WHERE {?a ling:Located ?c}"

so I get the result :

+------------+------------+

|     a      |     c      |

+------------+------------+

| ling:t_216 | ling:t_219 |

| ling:t_379 | ling:t_384 |

| ling:t_295 | ling:t_297 |

| ling:t_317 | ling:t_319 |

| ling:t_343 | ling:t_345 |

| ling:t_352 | ling:t_354 |

| ling:t_384 | ling:t_386 |

| ling:t_421 | ling:t_423 |

| ling:t_459 | ling:t_461 |

| ling:t_491 | ling:t_493 |

| ling:t_497 | ling:t_500 |

| ling:t_500 | ling:t_502 |

| ling:t_53  | ling:t_55  |

| ling:t_509 | ling:t_511 |

| ling:t_547 | ling:t_550 |

| ling:t_569 | ling:t_571 |

| ling:t_583 | ling:t_585 |

| ling:t_69  | ling:t_71  |

| ling:t_84  | ling:t_86  |

| ling:t_130 | ling:t_132 |

| ling:t_182 | ling:t_184 |

but when I executed the same query using Stardog API, i get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" com.complexible.stardog.StardogException: com.complexible.common.rdf.query.parser.sparql.ast.VisitorException: QName 'ling:Located' uses an undefined prefix

at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.client.SPECClientUtil.toStardogException(SPECClientUtil.java:80)

at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.client.SPECClientUtil.toStardogException(SPECClientUtil.java:32)

at com.complexible.stardog.api.impl.SPECSelectQuery.execute(SPECSelectQuery.java:52)

at com.complexible.stardog.api.impl.SPECSelectQuery.execute(SPECSelectQuery.java:31)

at com.Reasoning.QueryDBLocated.main(QueryDBLocated.java:209)

 So  i changed the prefix instead of being "LingOnto" I wrote "ling"

"PREFIX ling: <http://www.lsis.org/LingOnto/LingOnto.owl#> SELECT ?a ?c  WHERE {?a ling:Located ?c}"

I executed the query after the change but this time i get the following exception

Exception in thread "main" org.openrdf.query.QueryEvaluationException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.complexible.stardog.plan.eval.operator.OperatorException: Query execution cancelled: Execution time exceeded query timeout 300000

at com.complexible.common.rdf.query.IterationAsTupleQueryResult.hasNext(IterationAsTupleQueryResult.java:78)

at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.server.ConnectionFinishQueryResult.hasNext(ConnectionFinishQueryResult.java:75)

at com.complexible.stardog.api.impl.SPECSelectQuery$SNARLConnectionTupleQueryResult.hasNext(SPECSelectQuery.java:223)

at org.openrdf.query.QueryResults.report(QueryResults.java:155)

at org.openrdf.query.resultio.QueryResultIO.write(QueryResultIO.java:634)

at com.Reasoning.QueryDBLocated.main(QueryDBLocated.java:212)

so increased the query timeout to 15 min but also i get the same exception "Execution time exceeded query timeout" .

Any explanation for this ?

Thanks in advance!

best,
Rasha

Michael Grove

May 26, 2015, 6:48:12 AM5/26/15
to stardog
What's the plan[1]  being generated for this query?

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks in advance!

best,