Social Network Analysis using StarDog

Ganesh

Sep 8, 2013, 5:47:32 PM9/8/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi All,

Does StarDog provide a capability way to perform Social network analysis ?

Thanks
Ganesh

Kendall Clark

Sep 9, 2013, 10:10:00 AM9/9/13
to stardog
What do you mean by social network analysis?

Stardog lets you represent graphs and query them.

--
-- --

Ganesh kumar

Sep 9, 2013, 5:10:25 PM9/9/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

Does star dog provides a functionality (more like a library), so we do not need to write large queries for the known graph analysis algorithms.
For Eg: Finding in-degree, out-degree, brokerage node etc.

Let me know if I am not clear

Thanks

Kendall Clark

Sep 10, 2013, 9:27:37 AM9/10/13
to stardog
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Ganesh kumar <ganeshk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Does star dog provides a functionality (more like a library), so we do not need to write large queries for the known graph analysis algorithms.
For Eg: Finding in-degree, out-degree, brokerage node etc.

No. That's coming during the 2.x release cycle but we don't have it yet.

Cheers,
Kendall

Zachary Whitley

Sep 10, 2013, 9:37:53 AM9/10/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com, sta...@clarkparsia.com

On Sep 9, 2013, at 5:10 PM, Ganesh kumar <ganeshk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Does star dog provides a functionality (more like a library), so we do not need to write large queries for the known graph analysis algorithms.
For Eg: Finding in-degree, out-degree, brokerage node etc.

You might find this slide deck that I recently came across helpful http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/fadimaali/rdf-analytics-sparql-and-beyond

Ganesh kumar

Sep 10, 2013, 4:50:30 PM9/10/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Kendall,

Thanks for the update.
Can you please let us know the expected released date ?

--
-- --

Warm Regards
Ganesh Kumar S
0064212388360

Kendall Clark

Sep 11, 2013, 9:37:52 AM9/11/13
to stardog
We don't have an expected release date for any 2.x releases yet.

Cheers,
Kendall