R2RML query with CAST causes problems

nata...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 7:27:23 AM12/10/15
to Stardog
Hi,

I am using MS SQL Server (v12) and have a issue with R2RML mappings containing casts.

Note: example is simplified to show error (not the real example because cast in this case does not make much sense)

If I have a query similar to this
rr:logicalTable [ rr:sqlQuery """
  SELECT LOWER (Person.Id) as Id,
 cast(Person.Age as varchar(max)) as Age
 FROM dbo.Person
 """
 ];

and a mapping like

 rr:predicateObjectMap [
  rr:predicate demo:Person.Age;
  rr:objectMap [ rr:column "Age" ]
 ];

I get this error (seems some checks are off)
Pls note: if I do not use cast at all it just works.

Error in mapping with id: mapping-1532470748#e1c7fd3a49004dc0a507c520928c04a8
Possible reasons:
1. The name is ambiguous, or
2. The name is not defined in the database schema.
Mapping: [