Not able to search on Literals through Sparql

Shishir Kumar

Oct 4, 2013, 6:47:23 AM10/4/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

I am facing a strange issue. May be I am missing something obvious. I loaded the abox and tbox sample data available with the StarDog distribution and executed a query to get the property name matching a literal value. I am getting a "com.clarkparsia.pellet.api.term.impl.entity.PlainLiteralImpl cannot be cast to com.clarkparsia.pellet.api.term.entity.Individual" error. Tested this with a Jena Java implementation as well as on CLI. The same error occurs.

Step 1) ./stardog-admin db create -n myDB -t D -u admin -p admin -o icv.enabled=true icv.reasoning.type=QL -- examples/data/University0_0.owl examples/data/lubmSchema.owl

Step 2)  ./stardog query "myDB;reasoning=QL" "SELECT ?p WHERE {<http://www.Department0.University0.edu/FullProfessor0> ?p \"Research20\"} LIMIT 20"

Would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this.

Regards,
Shishir