Stardog Support Forum is moving...

Kendall Clark

Feb 7, 2017, 10:52:18 AM2/7/17
to Stardog
Hi,

We've recently stood up https://community.stardog.com/ as a replacement for this support forum, which is hosted by Google Groups. We've found over the past few years that Google Groups isn't the most web-friendly thing, ironically, and that's it's not a very good fit for a public support forum.

We're migrating this forum to one based on Discourse.org, which seems better suited for this purpose.

What You Need to Do

We want you to keep participating in this community! To do so, please be aware that you will need to create an account at https://community.stardog.com/

We will close this forum to new posts two weeks from today, 21 February. Two weeks after that, 7 March, we will archive the forum.

We will not be able to forward email sent to this forum to the new forum; be advised that email to sta...@clarkparsia.com will stop working on 21 February.

Getting an account on the new support forum is quick and easy. See https://community.stardog.com/ in the upper right hand corner: just hit the button called "Sign Up".

Please note that commercial support channels will remain unaffected by this change.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark

Kendall

Feb 21, 2017, 8:32:24 AM2/21/17