Apps that use OWL 2 RL (Web Semantics Project)

j.raj...@campus.fct.unl.pt

Jun 4, 2014, 5:03:17 PM6/4/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello, Stardog users!

My name is Joanna and together with my colleges we are preparing a paper at the New University of Lisbon about real use of OWL 2 RL. We have found that "Stardog is the world's leading semantic graph database" and decided to write our paper about this tool. But an important part of our work is to show real use cases - and here is where we ask you, dear users, for help.

If you use Stardog with OWL 2 RL, we would like to know your application to use it as our use case. What we would like to know?
- which problems do this app solve? what does it do?
- which problems does the reasoner solve to get the solution?
- which algorithms are used?
- what are the limitations of it and why?

If you can help us, please, write here or if you prefer to keep it private - please, write an email directly to me.
Thank you!

Joanna, Bruno and Goncalo