ICV constraint

1 view

Maatary Okouya

Sep 23, 2014, 8:42:17 PM9/23/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I have not tried it myself. But i ask in advance before running into the wall.

Does ICV constraints works both at creation time and update time. Mean if I do some sparql Update, the ICV constraint will be applied ?

Mike Grove

Sep 24, 2014, 6:05:28 AM9/24/14
to stardog
On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Maatary Okouya <maatar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have not tried it myself. But i ask in advance before running into the wall.

Does ICV constraints works both at creation time and update time. Mean if I do some sparql Update, the ICV constraint will be applied ?

Correct, they're applied within transactions when guard mode is enabled.  SPARQL update queries are transactional operations, so ICV will be applied.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --