Recommandation/Tips/Best practices to query million of records from Stardog

Charbel Kaed

Oct 25, 2016, 5:34:31 PM10/25/16
to Stardog
Hello,

I am trying to query Stardog DB with 750 million triples.
One of my queries is expected to return 10 million rows.

I tried through the Command Line Interface:

./stardog query "BOC-SBOXVSFD-SDF;reasoning=true" "My sparql query here"

after some results I am getting : Truncated chunk ( expected size: 1048576; actual size: 718589)

I also tried curl but was not successful, nothing is returned and there is no error

curl -X GET -H "Accept: text/plain" -u admin:admin "http://localhost:5820/BOC-SBOXVSFD-SDF/query?reasoning=true&query=myEdnodedSparqlQuery"

I would like to get all the 10 millions or high with other queries.

Any recommendation/ best practices to to so?

Thank you