Stardog client libraries not in the Maven repo?

nat....@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015, 7:38:29 AM11/19/15
to Stardog
I'm trying to evaluate Stardog. When I add the Stardog libraries as a dependency in my build, as described in the documentation, I get the following error:

The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.complexible.stardog:client-snarl:jar:4.0, com.complexible.stardog:client-http:jar:4.0: Could not find artifact com.complexible.stardog:client-snarl:jar:4.0 in stardog-public (http://maven.stardog.com)

I get the same error for client-http. I can fetch stardog-sesame-core without problem.

I tried to browse http://maven.stardog.com to see if the artefacts are there, but the site redirects the browser to http://docs.stardog.com/#_using_maven. Very unhelpful behaviour when one is trying to troubleshoot!

Are the libraries in the Stardog repo?

--Nat

nat....@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015, 7:44:36 AM11/19/15
to Stardog, nat....@gmail.com
Ignore this.  I didn't notice that I have to specify the type as "pom".

--Nat

Kendall Clark

Nov 19, 2015, 9:03:35 AM11/19/15
to stardog, nat....@gmail.com
Glad it worked out. Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Cheers,
Kendall

--
-- --

ali koudri

Nov 19, 2015, 3:46:01 PM11/19/15
to stardog, nat....@gmail.com

Hi, it did not work for me...

Regards,
A.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Stardog" group.

Kendall Clark

Nov 19, 2015, 3:49:17 PM11/19/15
to stardog
Can you provide some details about what yr doing or have tried? I mean, it obviously works for some people, but it may be that you have something configured differently, etc.

But a bug report with sufficient info to allow us to reproduce (or not) is always preferable. :>

Cheers,
Kendall

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 3:45 PM, ali koudri <ali.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, it did not work for me...