Requesting gzipped results via the HTTP protocol -- what header is needed to use this?

Andrew Simms

Oct 9, 2013, 7:57:14 PM10/9/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
2.0.1 Changes
* ADDED: Support for GZip encoding in the HTTP protocol

What is the magic request header to turn this on?

Evren Sirin

Oct 10, 2013, 8:47:05 AM10/10/13
to Stardog
This is not gzip support for sending back the results. It is
supporting gzip content when you are sending RDF to Stardog server as
in:

$ bin/stardog data add kb myfile.ttl.gz

We do not yet support gzipped results but it is in our todo list and
to turn it on you'd just need the usual "Accept-Encoding: gzip" header
in your request.

Best,
Evren