Possibly another Query issue

Julie

Jul 22, 2015, 12:40:05 PM7/22/15
to Stardog
I assume this is related to bug #2396.  But wanted to be sure -- as I was finally able to replicate the exact issue I see with my code in my test DB.

Using the same RDF that I sent last week.
1.  Run the following Query
SELECT ?s ?searchField ?score
WHERE {
   ?s <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title> ?searchField .
   (?searchField ?score) <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/ARQ/property#textMatch> ('JOS*' 0.25) .
}

2.  Verified that 11 results were returned and ran the next query
SELECT ?s ?searchField  ?score
WHERE {
   ?s <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/description> ?searchField .
   (?searchField ?score) <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/ARQ/property#textMatch> ('TestA*' 0.25) .
}

3.  Verified that 11 results were returned and ran the following to cause a "modify"

PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>

DELETE {<urn:us:gov:ic:enum:dpm:country:TestASM> dc:description 'TestASM)'@en }

INSERT {<urn:us:gov:ic:enum:dpm:country:Test1> dc:description 'Test200'@en }

WHERE

  {<urn:us:gov:ic:enum:dpm:country:Test1> dc:description 'TestASM)'@en

4.  ReRun query in step 1 (and verified that it results all 11 results
5.  ReRun query in step 2 (only 11 results are returned.  The result that was modified is not returned)

Let me know if you need me to resend the rdf.

Thanks,
Julie

Michael Grove

Jul 22, 2015, 12:50:49 PM7/22/15
to stardog
Yes, this appears to be due to the same issue.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --