Javadoc in zip archive

jrh...@thematix.com

Jul 9, 2014, 2:51:01 PM7/9/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I work disconnected sometimes (travel, clients without guest WiFi). Is there a zip archive with the SNARL api Javadocs that I can download?
Thanks, Jim

Mike Grove

Jul 9, 2014, 3:07:12 PM7/9/14
to stardog
The javadocs are in the docs/javadoc directory in the distribution.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --

jrh...@thematix.com

Jul 10, 2014, 8:50:13 PM7/10/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
com.complexible.stardog.StardogException seems to be missing from the javadoc. What does it add to Exception?
I'm not enough of a Maven expert to figure out how to add the javadoc to my local repository so I can use it in Eclipse(Luna) but I am OK with the html.
Thanks, Jim

Mike Grove

Jul 10, 2014, 9:04:41 PM7/10/14
to stardog
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM, <jrh...@thematix.com> wrote:
com.complexible.stardog.StardogException seems to be missing from the javadoc. What does it add to Exception?

Thanks for pointing out the omission, we'll get that added to the javadocs.

To answer your question, it doesn't add anything specific to Exception, it's simply the base class for all exceptions thrown by the Stardog API.

Cheers,

Mike