Stardog 3.0.2, Command Line Add data bug?

charbe...@gmail.com

May 14, 2015, 6:32:55 AM5/14/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi

I am using stardog 3.0.2 on my windows machine.

There seems to be a bug when I load the ontologies through the command line interface.
stardog-admin.bat db create -o -n test
stardog.bat data add test ../CoreSE_Quantity_v0.0.1.rdf

When I browse the database through the webconsole, I can see the data.
However, any SPARQL query through the webconsole or the CLI does not return any result.
Sparql seems to be deactivated?

It works fine when the rdf files are added through the webconsole

Regards,
Charbel

Michael Grove

May 14, 2015, 10:08:40 AM5/14/15
to stardog
We just tried to reproduce this behavior and we could not.  We created an empty db, added a few triples to it, and were able to query it as expected.

We need the data, queries you tried, and the exact steps to reproduce in order to investigate further.

Cheers,

Mike

Regards,
Charbel