User-Defined Rules in Named Graphs

1 view

Andrea Westerinen

Nov 19, 2014, 9:40:54 PM11/19/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I am having no success in getting user-defined SWRL rules to work unless they are in the default graph.

According to the docs [1], "... the rules go into the database, of course; and, in particular, they go into the named graph in which Stardog expects to find the TBox. This setting by default in Stardog is the “default graph”, i.e., unless you've changed the value of reasoning.schema.graphs, you're probably going to be fine; that is, just add the rules to the database and it will all work out."

I have set my database's reasoning.schema.graphs set to tag:stardog:api:context:all,  and validated this setting on the Admin Console.

I am running Stardog 2.2.1.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Andrea

Mike Grove

Nov 21, 2014, 1:22:10 PM11/21/14
to stardog
Thanks for reporting this, we'll fix it for the next release.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --