HTTP API Versioning

1 view

temp...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2016, 8:01:49 AM11/18/16
to Stardog
Hi. I have 2 questions about HTTP Versioning API:

1. What is the parameter "FROM" revision id? Doing the revert we want to return to the state to revision "TO" id.
        request_body: "tag:stardog:api:versioning:version:TO", "tag:stardog:api:versioning:version:FROM", "MESSAGE"

2. Is it possible to send a command "vcs diff" over HTTP API?

I'm using http://docs.stardog.apiary.io documentation it is actual information about HTTP API?

Michael Grove

Nov 18, 2016, 8:22:43 AM11/18/16
to stardog
On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 8:01 AM, <temp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. I have 2 questions about HTTP Versioning API:

1. What is the parameter "FROM" revision id? Doing the revert we want to return to the state to revision "TO" id.
        request_body: "tag:stardog:api:versioning:version:TO", "tag:stardog:api:versioning:version:FROM", "MESSAGE"

2. Is it possible to send a command "vcs diff" over HTTP API?

No, diff isn't in the HTTP API.

I'm using http://docs.stardog.apiary.io documentation it is actual information about HTTP API?

Cheers,

Mike