status of maling list (Was: Re: [stardog-users] StardogException - needs a boundary value)

1 view

Larry Martell

Feb 9, 2017, 9:14:35 AM2/9/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Stephen Nowell <ste...@stardog.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are moving from this mailing list over to community.stardog.com. I have
> pasted this thread in what I hope is a legible manner here:
> https://community.stardog.com/t/stardogexception-needs-a-boundary-value/83.
>
> Please move all further discussion on this over to there. Thanks!

Does this mean this mailing list will no longer exist? If so, that is
very disappointing - I much prefer a mailing list to a forum.

Stephen Nowell

Feb 9, 2017, 9:16:46 AM2/9/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Larry,

We will no longer be using the mailing list, as discussed in this blog
post: https://blog.stardog.com/discourse-about-stardog/

Cheers,
Stephen

Kendall Clark

Feb 9, 2017, 9:19:23 AM2/9/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Larry,

Yes, this mailing list will cease to be maintained.

After using a mailing list for Stardog community support for many years, we've found we prefer a forum. In this case, the forum has a per-user option to function like a mailing list. It's not the same thing, of course, but maybe it will help.

If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to address them to me directly.

Cheers,
Kendall

--

-- --

stardog+u...@clarkparsia.com

For more options, visit this group at

Larry Martell

Feb 9, 2017, 9:20:27 AM2/9/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Stephen Nowell <ste...@stardog.com> wrote:
> Larry,
>
> We will no longer be using the mailing list, as discussed in this blog post:
> https://blog.stardog.com/discourse-about-stardog/

That's too bad. :-(

> On 2/9/17 09:13, Larry Martell wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Stephen Nowell <ste...@stardog.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We are moving from this mailing list over to community.stardog.com. I
>>> have
>>> pasted this thread in what I hope is a legible manner here:
>>>
>>> https://community.stardog.com/t/stardogexception-needs-a-boundary-value/83.
>>>
>>> Please move all further discussion on this over to there. Thanks!
>>
>> Does this mean this mailing list will no longer exist? If so, that is
>> very disappointing - I much prefer a mailing list to a forum.
>>

> --
> -- --
> Groups "Stardog" group.
> email to stardog+u...@clarkparsia.com.

Zachary Whitley

Feb 9, 2017, 9:30:38 AM2/9/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I'm hoping that Stardog 5 will ease the pain f the transition ;)