Stardog Clustering

Raj

Sep 17, 2014, 9:08:38 AM9/17/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi I am trying to configure Stardog Cluster manually as per https://github.com/clarkparsia/starman/wiki/How-to-deploy-Stardog-Cluster-manually. But I am getting com.complexible.stardog.StardogException: Cannot start new node, cluster size already at maximum allowed by the license exception.

Is there a separate license for cluster?

Thanks
Raj

Kendall Clark

Sep 17, 2014, 10:39:19 AM9/17/14
to stardog
How large is the cluster you are trying to start?

Cheers,
Kendall

--
-- --

Anand Raj

Sep 18, 2014, 2:32:25 AM9/18/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
just 2.

Cheers,
Anand

Kendall Clark

Sep 19, 2014, 8:57:27 AM9/19/14
to stardog
There's apparently some kind of bug in the license check and cluster size calculations.

We will release a bug fix soon that repairs this.

Cheers,
Kendall