Programming against Stardog in embedded mode

Maatary Okouya

Dec 25, 2014, 5:23:11 PM12/25/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

I would like to develop a java application that embed a Stardog server. However, as i try to read the documentation online, I get a little confused. For instance, it is not clear to me what jars are required and how should i add them as dependency in my build (SBT or Maven)

I can guess some the way to add them by the looking at the pom that the script mavenInstall install along with the artifact in the repo, but apparently i still need the server java.

NOTE
Only client dependencies are provided, which does not include running the server in the embedded mode. For those use cases, the server JARs must still be included.

Please, can someone guide a little further on this. Let say i want to experiment snarl, sesame, and jena API. What server jars do i need for each of them specifically ? Where can i find them.

Many thanks

Mike Grove

Dec 26, 2014, 10:15:30 AM12/26/14
to stardog
The server jars are in the folder named "server" in the distribution.  If you're only using the embedded server you only need what's in dbms.

Cheers,

Mike

Many thanks

--