Getting the SPARQL rule that was triggered during SL reasoning level

1 view

Albert Meroño Peñuela

Dec 6, 2014, 2:04:43 PM12/6/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

I've successfully created a set of SPARQL rules, that I store together with my TBox, to derive new triples in my dataset. When I query via

./stardog query "mydb;reasoning=SL" "select ?s ?p ?o where {?s ?p ?o}"

I can see the original triples of the dataset, plus the ones inferred through the SPARQL rules. My question is: is there a way that stardog tells me which specific SPARQL rule generated which specific inferred triple?

Thanks,
Albert

Kendall Clark

Dec 6, 2014, 2:08:50 PM12/6/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Sort of but not exactly.

Use the explanation functionality to see what causes each inference to hold. In some cases that may be a rule (or rules) plus some data or schema axioms.

Cheers,
Kendall
--
-- --