Maven repository maven.stardog.com not working

davide...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2015, 8:37:39 AM6/11/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello

It seems that the repository url http://maven.stardog.com has a redirect to http://docs.stardog.com/#_using_maven
This makes the repo unavailable. Is this due to a temporary issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Davide

Michael Grove

Jun 11, 2015, 8:42:03 AM6/11/15
to stardog
There's no landing page at maven.stardog.com unlike search.maven.org.

The redirect is there to encourage you to read the documentation for setting up your environment to use our maven server.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks in advance

Davide

--
-- --

Davide Pozza

Jun 11, 2015, 8:47:30 AM6/11/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Thank you Mike

but I've posted that question because of a dependency retrieval error:

[....]

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project XXXXXXX: Could not resolve dependencies for project XXXXXXX: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.complexible.stardog:client-snarl:jar:3.1, com.complexible.stardog:client-http:jar:3.1

On my pom.xml I have only the following dependency:

            <dependency>

                <groupId>com.complexible.stardog</groupId>

                <artifactId>stardog-spring</artifactId>

                <version>3.1.0</version>

            </dependency>

Any suggestion?

Thank you (again) in advance

Michael Grove

Jun 11, 2015, 9:23:22 AM6/11/15
to stardog
On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Davide Pozza <davide...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Mike

but I've posted that question because of a dependency retrieval error:

[....]

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project XXXXXXX: Could not resolve dependencies for project XXXXXXX: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.complexible.stardog:client-snarl:jar:3.1, com.complexible.stardog:client-http:jar:3.1

On my pom.xml I have only the following dependency:

            <dependency>

                <groupId>com.complexible.stardog</groupId>

                <artifactId>stardog-spring</artifactId>

                <version>3.1.0</version>

            </dependency>

Any suggestion?

Thanks for catching this.  The pom for stardog-spring is missing the fact that client-snarl's type is 'pom'.

We'll fix this, but in the meantime, you can use this workaround [1]; ie you can explicitly declare the dependencies.

Cheers,

Mike

Davide Pozza

Jun 11, 2015, 10:34:52 AM6/11/15