Any info on when GeoSPARQL might be supported by Stardog?

Andrea Westerinen

May 3, 2014, 2:32:12 PM5/3/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I see references to it in presentations and on twitter ... I would like to do some demonstrations of location analysis.

Andrea

Kendall Clark

May 5, 2014, 10:20:30 AM5/5/14
to stardog
We haven't completed this yet. It'll be a higher priority after we ship HA Cluster.

Cheers,
Kendall

--
-- --

jasperk...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 6:09:23 AM7/23/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
any idea when this will be completed?

Kendall Clark

Jul 23, 2014, 8:17:38 AM7/23/14
to stardog
As I said before, it will have a higher priority after we ship HA Cluster, which is imminent.

Cheers,
Kendall