Thousand request to same entity from "Browse"

Håvard Ottestad

Dec 11, 2016, 10:33:11 AM12/11/16
to Stardog
Hi,

The server is up and open, for a limited time. Use the anonymous user.

Regards,
Håvard M. Ottestad

Stephen Nowell

Dec 12, 2016, 10:23:26 AM12/12/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Håvard,

What version of Stardog are you seeing this issue on? I seem unable to
reproduce with 4.2 or 4.2.1. It could be my dataset as well; do you have
a data set (obfuscated is fine) that reliably reproduces this behavior?

Additionally, are you doing anything with the server or web console when
these calls happen? Are they occurring every so often just leaving the
web console up for some amount of time?

Cheers,
Stephen
> <http://128.199.32.62:5820/testDB#%21/browse/http%3A%2F%2Fbrreg.no%2FNaeringskode/http%3A%2F%2Fbrreg.no%2Fnaeringskode%2F68.209>
>
> The server is up and open, for a limited time. Use the anonymous user.
>
> Regards,
> Håvard M. Ottestad
> --
> -- --

Håvard Ottestad

Dec 12, 2016, 10:55:01 AM12/12/16
to Stardog, ste...@stardog.com
Hi Stephen,

I'm on 4.2.1.

You can download the data from here: http://fluffyelephant.com/export.nq.zip

Please let me know when you have downloaded it so i can delete it. Nothing sensitive in the data though.

Essentially app.js is requesting the same resource over and over, thousands of times, and nothing shows on the page. Currently it's requested the same resource >10 000 times.

I also added a screenshot of my db settings. I loaded the data with "stardog data add".

Cheers,
Håvard
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 16.44.44.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 16.49.52.png

Stephen Nowell

Dec 12, 2016, 3:29:20 PM12/12/16
to Håvard Ottestad, Stardog
Hi Håvard,

I have identified the issue with this. We are naively loading the referring resources, which in the case of your resource numbered 65000. I have created internal ticket #3345 to address this, and it will be fixed in the next Stardog release.

Cheers,
Stephen