Rose-Mary Mensah

Dec 28, 2013, 3:08:29 AM12/28/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello,

Please I am trying to load a dataset into a database in Stardog. But after a while, I get this output "unable to delete file c:\stardog\db\dict.key". When I check the path, I notice that the database has been loaded with triples but I do not know if all the triples were loaded. Morever, I am trying to evaluate Stardog as my seminar project so I need to see the load times and parsing times via CLI. I have tried 3 datasets but I still get that message. Please any help is welcome.

Rosy

Mike Grove

Rose-Mary Mensah

Dec 31, 2013, 12:54:11 AM12/31/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Michael.

I am actually trying to create a new database and load triples into it. And it still gives me that message up until today

Evren Sirin

Dec 31, 2013, 10:34:25 AM12/31/13
to Stardog
Is there any other error message or stacktrace printed in the log file
(stardog.log in stardog home directory)? Does this happen with any
database name you try? An existing directory with the same name as the
database you are trying to create would cause an error though
typically a different error message. Finally, what version of Windows
and Java are you using?

Best,
Evren

Rose-Mary Mensah

Dec 31, 2013, 11:55:37 AM12/31/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Evren,

It actually happened with every new database I tried to create. But I uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the current version so thinks work fine now. Thanks for the help. very much appreciated