com.complexible.stardog.security.ResourceExistsException: text/html is not an supported accept type

Roman Sova

Jul 22, 2014, 5:55:53 PM7/22/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,
I have switched to Stardog 2.2 (linux) and manually uploaded my data.
The server starts up and run, but when I connect from my tests using the same code that works on 2.1.3 I am getting the Exception below.
Not sure what went wrong
Appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Roman

com.complexible.stardog.security.ResourceExistsException: text/html is not an supported accept type
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpClientAPIUtil.checkResponseCode(HttpClientAPIUtil.java:253)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpClientAPIUtil.execute(HttpClientAPIUtil.java:695)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpClientAPIUtil.home(HttpClientAPIUtil.java:1108)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpConnection.home(HttpConnection.java:93)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpDriver.connect(HttpDriver.java:71)
at com.complexible.stardog.api.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:72)
at com.complexible.stardog.api.ConnectionConfiguration.connect(ConnectionConfiguration.java:127)
at boot.service.text.search.FullTextLookupService.lookupByDrugFullName(FullTextLookupService.java:22)

Mike Grove

Jul 22, 2014, 8:38:30 PM7/22/14
to stardog
Can you provide more information?  How did you start the server, and what is your code that is connecting to the server?

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --

Roman Sova

Jul 23, 2014, 3:27:29 PM7/23/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I started up the server from the bin directory - stardog-admin server start.
When the server started without any data - it looked like the web console had some issues - it would dump the html and java script as text to the page instead of processing it into html.
I've restarted the server and it 'fixed itself".

I've switched back to my old 2.1.3 stardog server and the search connection it's working now.
It could be just a problem with corrupted jar or something like that.
I spend some time manually uploading data to the server and this is the only reason I am hesitant to reinstall the server.
I am going to look into the documents on how I can back up the existing data file (3.5 Millions tuples) and add it to the reinstalled service.

Here is the code I am using to build configuration

return ConnectionConfiguration.

to("snomed").

server("http://web07.rtop02.localdomain:5820").

credentials("xxx","xxx");

It blows up on connect, with the above exception.

SearchConnection searchConn = config.connect().as(SearchConnection.class);

searchConn.begin();

Searcher search = searchConn.search().limit(limit).query("\"" + fullName + " (substance)\"").threshold(0.5);

SearchResults results = search.search();

My next step will be to reinstall the server.

I will let you know if that fixed the problem.

Thanks for your help,

Roman

Daniel Rogers

Aug 8, 2014, 11:13:36 AM8/8/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I saw the "text/html is not an supported accept type" error when accessing a Stardog 2.2 server with the Stardog 2.1 client libraries. Switching to the Stardog 2.2 client libraries fixed the issue.

Daniel

Roman Sova

Aug 9, 2014, 2:00:00 AM8/9/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Daniel,
Thanks for the heads up.
I did not upgraded my server and still running the 2.1 version.
It's on my list things to do. My least favorite affair is to resolve jar dependencies and figure out issues with classloaders...