Read about Stardog on AWS and new Memory Management coming in Stardog 5

Jess Balint

Feb 7, 2017, 10:44:18 AM2/7/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
We finish off January with two new blog posts.

First, John writes about our new Apache-licensed open source effort to ease deployment of Stardog on AWS. Read Stardog Graviton: AWS Made Easy. Graviton helps to deploy and manage a Stardog cluster on the AWS cloud.

We've been working hard on Stardog 5 and one of the major architectural changes is that we've implemented a new memory management subsystem. Alexander writes about it in Saying Goodbye to Garbage. It's chock full of technical details on why OOMs in Stardog are a thing of the past and how we're paving the way for a highly scalable system.

Jess