Getting several exceptions in stardog 2.2.4, database getting inaccessible requiring reboot

AJUSC

Aug 13, 2015, 6:53:13 AM8/13/15
to Stardog
Hi,
We are using stardog 2.2.4 and we have been getting exceptions (such as: SEVERE: There was a failure while closing a connection to the database resulting in a consistency exception, database test_db will go offline.
com.complexible.stardog.db.DatabaseConsistencyException: There was a fatal exception while rolling back the transaction and the database is no longer available) where we have to kill the server and reboot. Even the server status command does not work.

Attached here is the log file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
-AJ
stardog.log

Michael Grove

Aug 13, 2015, 7:56:25 AM8/13/15
to stardog
This looks like where a connection was not closed by the client and was eventually timed out by the server which caused a problem trying to cleanup the transaction associated with the connection.

Stardog 2.2.4 was released last year, I recommend updating to the latest version.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks
-AJ