Virtual Graphs documentation

Zachary

Nov 30, 2015, 9:11:34 AM11/30/15
to Stardog
Looks like the commands for importing virtual graphs is missing the database name. The documentation has

$> stardog-admin virtual import dept.properties dept.ttl

and I believe it should be

$> stardog-admin virtual import <name> dept.properties dept.ttl

I'll try to get a pull request in to update it but I thought I'd post it here just as a heads up.

Evren Sirin

Nov 30, 2015, 9:34:13 AM11/30/15
to Stardog
Yes, you are right. Thanks for the heads up. We also recently noticed
some errors in the help messages of virtual graph commands and will be
fixing those for the next release.

Best,
Evren