Shell scripts need more quoting to not break when paths include spaces

danmi...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 10:08:01 AM3/24/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com

Hi,

As a start, ${java} should be called as "${java}", since ${JAVA_HOME} can include spaces. In my case (default Mac OS X installation) it's

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home

and thus stardog-admin etc. failed to start.

Dan Michael

Mike Grove

Mar 25, 2014, 9:24:32 AM3/25/14
to stardog
Thanks for pointing this out, we'll change those scripts in the next release.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --