Setting up stardog on cloud9

Mads Holten Rasmussen

Jan 25, 2017, 11:59:22 AM1/25/17
to Stardog
Does anyone tried setting up Stardog on a Cloud9 environment?

I managed to get Stardog up and running after upgrading the default Java version, but I'm having trouble accessing it via HTTP.

On Cloud9 only ports 8080, 8081 and 8082 are open, so in Stardog-server I changed the port to 8080.

I get the stardog logo when I run $stardog-admin server start, but I do not see the "Stardog server 4.2.3 started on ..." as I do when I run it locally.

Zachary Whitley

Jan 25, 2017, 12:07:30 PM1/25/17
to Stardog
Can you see the console when you to go http://<workspacename>-<username>.c9users.io ?

What was the exact command you used to start Stardog?

You might also want to specify the IP address [1]

$> stardog-admin server start --bind $IP --port $PORT

[1] https://docs.c9.io/docs/run-an-application

--
-- --
---

Mads Holten Rasmussen

Jan 25, 2017, 12:22:05 PM1/25/17
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Binding IP 0.0.0.0 worked. Thank you! :)
--
--------
Mads Holten Rasmussen