Changing TransactionLogging and DatabaseOptions.TranscationIsolation

Julie

Oct 13, 2015, 3:20:36 PM10/13/15
to Stardog
I want to change the values of these properties from their default (TransactionLogging and DatabaseOptions.TranscationIsolation).  I'm hoping that I can do it either in the database.properties file or the stardog.properties file.

If so, can you provide which property file should be used and the appropriate property names.  In addition I would need the appropriate values that would be accepted for TransactionLogging.

I found their description at:

Thanks,
Julie

Fernando Hernandez

Oct 13, 2015, 3:53:19 PM10/13/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
You can find the full list of database options available at [1], and you can either use the CLI to set them individually or create a database using a `database.properties` file.

Thanks,
Julie

--
-- --

Julie Schott

Oct 14, 2015, 8:53:35 AM10/14/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I only see transaction.durable in the provided link (which is why I sent the question).  I assume the properties I'm interested in are supported via the database.properties file as well.

I'm assuming that I need to specify them as:

transaction.logging = true
transaction.isolation = SERIALIZABLE

But wanted to verify since they aren't in the list.

Julie

Michael Grove

Oct 14, 2015, 9:00:17 AM10/14/15
to stardog
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Julie Schott <julie....@ninepts.com> wrote:
I only see transaction.durable in the provided link (which is why I sent the question).  I assume the properties I'm interested in are supported via the database.properties file as well.

You might try a force-refresh of your browser, the properties in question are in that table.  So it sounds like your browser is showing you a cached copy.

Cheers,

Mike