Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki Maurice Rabb 5/7/12 2:15 PM
Hello,

We're about to setup a either a stock Semantic MediaWiki, or use
Ontoprise's SMW+ http://www.smwplus.com/index.php/Semantic_MediaWiki_Plus
. They offer their own TripleStore product but we would like use
StarDog for the DB.  Has anyone done this?  We would appreciate any
tips.

Thank you,

Maurice

Re: [stardog] Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki lOlive 5/7/12 3:33 PM
For some more information:
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Using_SPARQL_and_RDF_stores

(short answer : SMW claims to accept any SPARUL-enabled DB).

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 7 mai 2012 à 23:15, Maurice Rabb <m3r...@colum.edu> a écrit :
Re: [stardog] Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki Maurice Rabb 5/7/12 9:17 PM
Thank you Olivier!

Cheers,

Maurice
Re: [stardog] Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki Michael Grove 5/8/12 6:49 AM
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Maurice Rabb <m3r...@colum.edu> wrote:
> Thank you Olivier!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Maurice
>

> On 12-05-07 5:33 PM, Olivier Rossel wrote:
>>
>> For some more information:
>> http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Using_SPARQL_and_RDF_stores
>>
>> (short answer : SMW claims to accept any SPARUL-enabled DB).

Stardog doesn't yet support any SPARQL 1.1 features, so it won't be a
complete drop in.  But a quick glance at the docs seemed to indicate
this isn't strictly a problem, it looked like there was an interface
you can implement to adapt Stardog's support for updates to what the
SMW would expect.

Cheers,

Mike
Re: [stardog] Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki lOlive 4/26/13 1:47 AM
I resurrect this topic about SemanticMediaWiki connected to Stardog.
Did anyone try to combine both tools, eventually?