Google Groups

Re: [stardog] Re: Stardog 1.0RC1

Kendall Jun 12, 2012 9:10 AM
Posted in group: Stardog
Terp queries aren't support in this or in the upcoming 1.0 release.

We are likely to support Terp queries in a future release.

Cheers,
Kendall

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Santiago Timón <santy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Does this release support Terp queries? If not, is it planned to be supported?

Thanks,

Santi

El viernes, 1 de junio de 2012 21:59:17 UTC+2, KGC escribió:
We're happy to announce the release of Stardog 1.0RC1, the first
"release candidate" for Stardog 1.0.

Highlights of this release include performance enhancements; usability
enhancements for Windows users; new command line commands for
reasoning explanations and database consistency; and bug fixes --
thanks to everyone who's reported bugs on this mailing list.

In particular, since the 0.9.5 release, Stardog query performance on
the BSBM benchmark has improved about 50%.

Full release notes for 1.0RC1 are available at
http://stardog.com/docs/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Please cruise on over to http://stardog.com, download the new version
and talk Stardog for a walk. We think you'll like it.

Cheers,
Kendall