Google Groups

Re: [stardog] Switch off warnings for ICV?

Michael Grove Jun 11, 2012 4:57 AM
Posted in group: Stardog
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Kathrin <> wrote:
> Dear Stardog team,
> I am currently working with the Integrity Constraint Validator. It
> works like a charm, but my console gets flooded by endless warnings,
> in the style of:
> [WARNING com.clarkparsia.a.h.I.a - Jun 10, 2012 07:46:39.188]
> Expecting an individual, but found literal: "mm[Hg]"^^<http://
> [WARNING com.clarkparsia.a.h.I.a - Jun 10, 2012 07:46:39.377] Not a
> valid class expression:  _:node16vbahtijx150
> I was wondering whether there would be a way to switch them off?

If you put a file in STARDOG_HOME, or if you are
using one for your application, setting
'com.clarkparsia.a.h.I.a.level=NONE' should turn them off.  We'll look
at getting a friendlier name for that in the next release.

However, I find the two warning messages interesting.  Would you mind
passing along your IC's so I could check them out and see why they are
triggering those warnings in the first place?