Google Groups

Query filter bug

Robert Butler Jun 25, 2012 1:45 PM
Posted in group: Stardog
I believe I have found a bug with filters, specifically the OPTIONAL/!BOUND query pattern.

I have a query in which I have the following:

  OPTIONAL {  ?item <> ?var0 .  }

The filter does not seem to filter any results on ?var0 since I get results back with a focus. If I move the filter below the optional, it behaves as I would expect. After double checking the SPARQL spec, I believe order shouldn't matter here since both lines are in the same graph pattern.

I've attached a Java class, data file and 2 query files to exercise the bug.