Google Groups

Re: [stardog-users] Unexplainable difference in loading times

Kendall Jun 25, 2012 3:37 AM
Posted in group: Stardog
It's hard for us to address an issue we can't reproduce, and we've failed to reproduce yr report.

Cheers,
Kendall

On Monday, June 25, 2012, Laurens De Vocht wrote:
Maybe yes, but I did the same test with Jena TDB (default Tomcat settings, same JVM configuration) and the file with 5 million triples loaded in 86 seconds ( all sources loaded under 90 seconds ). So as I can see Stardog could be faster than Jena TDB, but for some reason it hangs.

I wonder what's happening.

On Friday, June 22, 2012 6:21:56 PM UTC+2, Evren Sirin wrote:
Maybe the load on the
machine varied between different loads affecting the load performance?

--
-- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the C&P "Stardog" group. To post to this group, send email to stardog@clarkparsia.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to stardog+unsubscribe@clarkparsia.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/clarkparsia.com/group/stardog?hl=en

--
Cheers,
Kendall