Google Groups

Re: Stardog 1.0.1 released

Kendall Jul 4, 2012 6:11 PM
Posted in group: Stardog
It's there now, actually; but we commented it out of the docs for 1.0.1 because that part of the API will change in 1.0.2—we had some internal discussions on release day about how PUT and POST are supposed to work and decided to make some changes in how we create resources like databases.

Isn't REST fundamentalism awesome?! :)

Cheers,
Kendall

PS: if yr curious I can tell you how it will work in 1.0.2.

On Wednesday, July 4, 2012, Ron Michael Zettlemoyer wrote:
Did I overlook it, or will some future version let us create a new database via the HTTP admin API?   I could really use this very soon.

-- --
stardog+unsubscribe@clarkparsia.com
For more options, visit this group at

Cheers,