Switch off warnings for ICV?

Assigned to mi...@stardog.com by ken...@stardog.com

Kathrin

Jun 10, 2012, 1:50:27 PM6/10/12
to Stardog
Dear Stardog team,

I am currently working with the Integrity Constraint Validator. It
works like a charm, but my console gets flooded by endless warnings,
in the style of:

[WARNING com.clarkparsia.a.h.I.a - Jun 10, 2012 07:46:39.188]
Expecting an individual, but found literal: "mm[Hg]"^^<http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>
[WARNING com.clarkparsia.a.h.I.a - Jun 10, 2012 07:46:39.377] Not a
valid class expression: _:node16vbahtijx150

I was wondering whether there would be a way to switch them off?

Thank you!
Kathrin

Mike Grove

Jun 11, 2012, 7:57:24 AM6/11/12
to Kathrin, Stardog
If you put a logging.properties file in STARDOG_HOME, or if you are
using one for your application, setting
'com.clarkparsia.a.h.I.a.level=NONE' should turn them off. We'll look
at getting a friendlier name for that in the next release.

However, I find the two warning messages interesting. Would you mind
passing along your IC's so I could check them out and see why they are
triggering those warnings in the first place?

Thanks.

Mike