Connecting to Semantic MediaWiki

Maurice Rabb

May 7, 2012, 5:15:30 PM5/7/12
to Stardog
Hello,

We're about to setup a either a stock Semantic MediaWiki, or use
Ontoprise's SMW+ http://www.smwplus.com/index.php/Semantic_MediaWiki_Plus
. They offer their own TripleStore product but we would like use
StarDog for the DB. Has anyone done this? We would appreciate any
tips.

Thank you,

Maurice

Olivier Rossel

May 7, 2012, 6:33:23 PM5/7/12
to Maurice Rabb, Stardog
For some more information:
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Using_SPARQL_and_RDF_stores

(short answer : SMW claims to accept any SPARUL-enabled DB).

Envoyé de mon iPad

Maurice Rabb

May 8, 2012, 12:17:09 AM5/8/12
to Olivier Rossel, Stardog
Thank you Olivier!

Cheers,

Maurice

Mike Grove

May 8, 2012, 9:49:42 AM5/8/12
to Maurice Rabb, Olivier Rossel, Stardog
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Maurice Rabb <m3r...@colum.edu> wrote:
> Thank you Olivier!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Maurice
>

> On 12-05-07 5:33 PM, Olivier Rossel wrote:
>>
>> For some more information:
>> http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Using_SPARQL_and_RDF_stores
>>
>> (short answer : SMW claims to accept any SPARUL-enabled DB).

Stardog doesn't yet support any SPARQL 1.1 features, so it won't be a
complete drop in. But a quick glance at the docs seemed to indicate
this isn't strictly a problem, it looked like there was an interface
you can implement to adapt Stardog's support for updates to what the
SMW would expect.

Cheers,

Mike

Olivier Rossel

Apr 26, 2013, 4:47:08 AM4/26/13
to Mike Grove, Maurice Rabb, Stardog
I resurrect this topic about SemanticMediaWiki connected to Stardog.
Did anyone try to combine both tools, eventually?