How do I set a permissions to R/W all Users using the CLI?

Andrea Westerinen

May 29, 2012, 2:32:25 AM5/29/12
to Stardog
I tried -o user:*, user:ALL_RESOURCE and
user:SecurityUtil.ALL_RESOURCE, as the snarl PermissionManager Java
interface recommends. But all of these generated errors - either that
the resource could not be found or that the option was invalid or
missing.

Is it possible to grant R/W permissions to all users for a specific
role, using the CLI?

Andrea

Mike Grove

May 29, 2012, 12:06:54 PM5/29/12
to Andrea Westerinen, Stardog
Yes, that should normally work. I reproduced the bug and it will be
fixed in the next release.

Thanks.

Mike

> Andrea

Andrea Westerinen

Jun 5, 2012, 5:29:27 PM6/5/12
to Stardog
Just to close out this thread. I just tested on RC1 and the bug is
fixed.

You use a "*" to denote ALL.

Thanks.
Andrea

On May 29, 12:06 pm, Mike Grove <m...@clarkparsia.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:32 AM, Andrea Westerinen
>
> <arwesteri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I tried -o user:*, user:ALL_RESOURCE and
> > user:SecurityUtil.ALL_RESOURCE, as the snarl PermissionManager Java
> > interface recommends.  But all of these generated errors - either that
> > the resource could not be found or that the option was invalid or
> > missing.
>
> > Is it possible to grant R/W permissions to all users for a specific
> > role, using the CLI?
>
> Yes, that should normally work.  I reproduced the bug and it will be
> fixed in the next release.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike
>
> > Andrea