Asian Language and European language translation

yaphet...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2021, 2:21:11 AM7/14/21
to ckan...@ckan.org

Dear friend,

How are you?
This is Yaphets, I am writing to you to see if there is any opportunities to build a business relationship with your esteemed company.
We specialize in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Malay, Indonesian, Thai and Korean translation services.
In the past decade, we have been trusted by many major companies around the world directly and indirectly, like Microsoft, Apple, EG, Samsung, Siemens and more.
As an ISO certified company and a member of American Translators Association (ATA), we strictly follow the quality guidelines of ISO and ATA, each of projects will be edited by second native linguist of target language.
We shall appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Yahpets

Ouychai Chaita

Jul 14, 2021, 2:25:48 AM7/14/21