Joining translation teams for Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian lang

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Željko Kojić

未读,
2022年4月11日 17:22:182022/4/11
收件人 CKAN Development Discussions
Dear team,

Can you pls accept my application for translating Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian Latin language.

Regards,
Zeljko Kojic

Adrià Mercader

未读,
2022年4月12日 04:21:442022/4/12
收件人 Željko Kojić、CKAN Development Discussions
Hi Željko,

Apologies for this, annoyingly Transifex seems to miss a lot of email notifications. I think you should now be a member of the three languages.

Thanks
Adrià

Željko Kojić

未读,
2022年4月12日 04:27:482022/4/12
收件人 Adrià Mercader、CKAN Development Discussions
Thanks a lot!

Željko Kojić

未读,
2022年4月29日 12:02:392022/4/29
收件人 Adrià Mercader、CKAN Development Discussions
Dear Adrià,

Before you pull Bosnian language in the CKAN I would suggest "ba" as a language code instead of "bs"  it is right now. BA is the domain code for Bosina and Herzegovina and besides that "bs" has a bad connotation.

Best regards,
Zeljko Kojic

回复全部
回复作者