Re: [ckan-dev] How to install ckan CLI in docker compose environment

Message has been deleted

Ouychai Chaita

Aug 26, 2021, 12:14:11 AM8/26/21
to Shunyi Chen, CKAN Development Discussions
. /usr/lib/ckan/default/bin/activate <== Did you run this command before running the CKAN Command? This command for made a virtual environment.

ในวันที่ พฤ. 26 ส.ค. 2021 เวลา 10:29 Shunyi Chen <csh...@gmail.com> เขียนว่า:
Hello CKAN support team,

I have successfully installed the CKAN in the way of docker compose. But I cannot use the command line user interface,  I received "ckan: command not found" when I typed "ckan" on my linux console, also I don't have this default directory /usr/lib/ckan/default/bin/ckan after the ckan installation.  Can you please give me a guide on how to install the CLI on my docker compose environment so that I can use 'ckan' command to create admin or some test data, and so on.

Best regards,
Shunyi

    Ouychai Chaita
CKAN Data Engineer