Debug info no “template name” displayed

Shunyi Chen

Sep 13, 2021, 11:48:07 PM9/13/21
to CKAN Development Discussions
Hello Ckan team,

I want to customize the CKAN front page create a new ckanext, and set the "debug" to true in my ckan.ini config file.When I restart the ckan service, the debug info it does not show "template name" related information. and I also don't know the meaning of Debug 0, or Debug 11
image2.png

but it not the same as what it shows in online Theming guide:
image3.pngHow can I display these detailed information, do I need to do any other configuration? please advice, Thank you.

BR/Shunyi

Santiago

Jun 15, 2022, 3:37:46 AMJun 15
to CKAN Development Discussions, Shunyi Chen
Hi Shunyi,

did you find a solution for this?

Thanks.